Johnny Hazzard | Boy Wonder | Hazzard Ahead
I created my web site to engage the fans in my life and what makes Johnny Johnny. Boywonder had this incredible idea of creating 100 things about me. It's a somewhat standard blog strategy that allows readers to peer into what makes the author tick. Many times people write in and ask things such as, "what was your prom like?" or "what do you look for in man?" Well here ya go. Boywonder, knowing me as well as he does, was able to work with me in creating this list. He formulated the questions since I had no idea where to start. Once I had a direction...well, there was no stopping me, until I reached 100 anyway. We both contributed to this a great deal and had a couple of laughs during the development. I hope you will all find this entertaining and informative. These 100 things are a big part of what makes me who I am. I found it extremely helpful and enlightening to have Boywonder's creative input on this one. After all, you would be suprised on how someone close to you sees you. I couldn't have asked for a better pair of eyes or a wittier sense of humor. Thank you Boywonder from the bottom of my bottom, and thanks to all of you!
- I am very lucky.
- For the most part, I deserve the luck.
- The nine to five life is not for me. I have therefore been avoiding it my entire life. As a result, I have been called one of the Ladies Who Lunch.
- "Ducking for apples - change one letter and it's the story of my life." - Dorothy Parker
- It would be presumptuous for people to believe I live the life of a rock star even if, on occasion, it is an accurate assumption.
- If I turned out to be far nicer than you ever imagined I would be, I wouldn't be surprised.
- All of my relationships have contributed something valuable to making me the person I am today. I have no regrets.
- When a relationship has run its course I have no problem with bringing it to an end.
- Conversely, I will do everything I can to preserve a relationship that has promise.
- My mother and I are very close. She knows more than you would believe.
- Not surprisingly, my "coming out" story is a far cry from stereotypical. You can read it here.
- I like to sew. It doesn't seem at all out of the ordinary to me, but people find it shocking nonetheless. One day I would like to have my own clothing line.
- "Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges." - Bob Paris
- Provincetown is my favorite place on Earth. For now I am making the best of Palm Springs.
- Before I took on the burden of property I was somewhat of a nomad and followed the sun.
- I hate LA. Never before have I encountered a place with so much to offer and yet the people still somehow manage to fuck it up by being brutally awful to one another.
- You would be more likely to discover me having lunch at the Four Seasons than grabbing a quick bite at a food cart. And a drive thru is an emergency-only affair. I take care of myself. I have to. I'm Italian and my genes are working against me.
- My tastes are expensive, but I am also a girl with an eye for a bargain.
- The sheets don't HAVE to be 300 thread count, but if I can make it happen I will.
- "Her mind lives tidily, apart from cold and noise and pain, And bolts the door against her heart, out wailing in the rain." - Dorothy Parker
- I loathe the righteous and hope to be there when their illusions collapse and they discover they're wrong.
- Men smell best without help.
- You cannot be brilliant without being a little insane; however, insanity is most often experienced by itself.
- Even at the current level of technology, travel is a dreadful experience that I wouldn't wish on a dog. Sadly, there is much of the world I have yet to see and I am aching with curiosity.
- My hillbilly name is Joe Bob Winthrop, but everyone calls me "Geech."
- Everyone is prejudiced - get over it! It's the basis for the prejudice that matters. I am prejudiced against full frontal ignorance. So put me in jail.
- There is something fundamentally wrong with people that don't use swear words. Come on, loosen up already!
- Cosmetic surgery is about as common in LA as suicide in Scandanavia. I can't say if there are a bunch of botched suicides running around Stockholm, but there sure as shit are walking monuments to poor nips, tucks and lifts in every boutique, cafe and gin joint around here. Being in the industry I am it goes without saying that I wouldn't have done so well if all my genes weren't in the right order.....thanks Mom & Dad! It would also be completely wrong of me to say no to going under the knife, porn or no porn. I try to avoid playing the hypocrite. Far too trendy for me. Let's just leave it at "maybe" if all of my hard work and clean living aren't enough.
- When nobody seems to know where I am, try looking for me on the fifth floor of Harvey Nick's London.
- "The next time someone asks you, 'Hey, howdya get to be a homosexual anyway?' tell them, 'Homosexuals are chosen first on talent, then interview, then the swimsuit and evening gown competition pretty much gets rid of the rest of them." - Karen Williams
- Coco Chanel once told me that I reminder her of a young Helmut Lang. Well, it looked like her anyway.
- People that get tattoos for the sake of it make me very angry; almost as angry as when people accuse me of the same.
- The tattoo on my right shoulder, my trade mark of sorts, came about through a long, meaningful process as anything of that importance should. The whole story can be found here.
- Airports make me horny.
- Bus stations do nothing for me whatsoever.
- I can go from a five course dinner party directly to a sex club without missing a beat. I don't, but I could if the mood struck me.
- "Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace." - Oscar Wilde
- The smell of Zippo lighter fluid is a big turn-on for me.
- There is nothing anyone could say to me to alter that fact that I think Chi Chi LaRue is fucking fierce. And I know without a doubt she will never read this.
- I can't type worth a damn. Yes, I hunt and peck.
- The phrase, "I was wrong" is grossly underused. Acknowledging wrongdoing is one of the many things that separates adults from infants.
- The idea that life is fragile is a load of crap. If there's energy and water something will grow. The same goes for our planet. We may destroy millions of years of development in a relative millisecond, but the planet will go on and we will be nothing more than a distant, unpleasant memory.
- Good ideas never go out of style. The phrase "baptism by fire" comes to mind.
- "If you want to see what God thinks of money, just look at all the people He gave it to." - Dorothy Parker
- I have always been very responsible with money. I take care of it and it takes care of me. In my teens I read
From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by
E. L. Konigsburg about a girl that ran away from home and took up residence in The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. The girl would collect coins from a fountain to buy food. Her little brother was there as well and when she found a quarter among the pennies and nickels, her brother commented that a rich person must have thrown it in. The girl immediately disagreed and said that only a poor person would thrown a quarter in a fountain for a wish because they needed the wish more. It's true! People that have money typically hold on to it with the grip of death, while people of meager means are more apt to share. In the movie Beautiful Thing, when the main character's mother learns that her abused neighbor boy is in love she offers him a 10 pound note to buy a romantic present. When the boy refuses to take her money she says, "I had a good night for tips last night" and drops the tenner for him to retrieve. Generosity and wealth seem to be inappropriately disproportionate.
- I hate people that insist on outlawing, censoring and prohibiting whatever they don't happen to agree with. They will tell you it's for the children, for the church or for the betterment of society, but really it's for THEM. Those people expect the whole fucking planet to bow down and operate within the boundaries of their sheltered and ignorant idea of what is acceptable. Here's a thought: Instead of marching on Washington to make sure your kid doesn't see a boob until he's thirty, why don't you focus your energy on the home front? Maybe then your fucked up kids won't fulfill their destiny to be burdens to society as part of the next generation of serial killers and child molestors.
Madonna doesn't expect the world to protect her kids. Not long after Lourdis came into the picture, Oprah asked Madonna if she was going to "teach her daughter about men." Without missing a beat Madonna replied, "I won't have to because I will have already taught her self respect." You go girl!
- There are no bad human emotions, just poorly channeled ones.
- Purity, like genocide, is an extreme. Hybrids are always better.
- The taboo associated with the anus in our culture baffles me. Any man that hasn't taken one in the ass is a lesser man in my opinion. All mental barricades aside, providing penetration is far less intense than experiencing the penetration yourself. Be a man - get buggered! It doesn't have to be a cock - let your wife or girlfriend take the reigns. You're a fool to ignore such an intense erogenous zone.
- You can never say you're a good top if you haven't taken one up the bum!
- You can never say you're a good btm if you never played hide the salami!
- My web master had sex with former porn model, Ben Damon, on the sofa featured in the photos used for this blog. It was in the lobby of one of the top celebrity photo agencies at the time. He made me include that fact here even though it has precious little to do with me.
- I was the last of my close friends to lose my viginity. Of course, my friends were all whores...
- "No one has the responsibility to be out to anyone but himself or herself. I made my choice a million years ago." - Lea DeLaria
- I am not a politically minded individual. Yes, I have my beliefs and a pretty strict moral code; however, it seems to me that "causes" and "movements" in this country are a complete joke. One thing I really believe in is unionizing gay porn. I have a very sweet gig with Channel 1 and that is VERY rare indeed. Of course, such a union would also make it more difficult for complete ass-wipe flakes with half-hard cocks at the best of times to get work. Better pay for better work is what I say!
- Once I saw a sign at a gas station advertising a lottery for a jaw-dropping 38 million, a homeless man sat beneath the post. Distribution of weath in the U.S. is a grave tale at best. And as the most resource-gobbling, goods-wasting, war-waging country around you would think universal heathcare would be a given...
- OK, so I do think about our world sometimes. While I'm at it, if I had the power I would ban the sale and production of Foie Gras; I would ensure the humane treatment of farm animals and GMO's would be presented truthfully to the public.
- As you may have quessed, I am practically a vegetarian.
- There a few choice slogans that can sum up how I operate in my day to day dealings with business relationships, friendships and the simple interaction one has with the parking attendant. YOU GET IN WHAT YOU PUT OUT. THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY. HONESTY IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST POLICY. and lastly...WHAT ARE MY MOTIVES?...wait...one more....HUMILITY!
- The phrase "Big Things Come In Little Packages" is not just a lame cliche. I believe that every great complexity can be overcome by an even greater simplicity. Powerful things are often overlooked or forgotten because they don't have a spokesperson or an infomercial. One such thing is the gift of perspective. If you can maintain good perspective in your life you will find obstacles suddenly appear much smaller.
- "They gave me a medal for killing a man, and a discharge for loving one." - Sergeant Leonard Matlovich
- People seem to delight in asking me "what turns me on" like there's some sort of formula any boob can follow to get me hot. Physiologically speaking I don't have designated "hot spots." Historically I've found that some guys will drive me wild doing this or that because they happen to be very talented. It's all about the technique. Some guys are so bored by blow jobs they find themselves looking for an emery board to pass the time. I have had too many mouths like wet rags. I mean come on - these sheets are 600 count! Don't drool on like a St. Bernard. Why not provide some suggestions to your partner instead? Tell them how you like it and they will do it - trust. What gets me going? You tell me. What is your secret sexual talent? For all I know I could end up panting like a caged beast when you show me just how good it feels to have my elbows nibbled...
- I sleep in the nude. Sometimes I am joined by my devoted teddy bear, Agosto. He wears pajamas.
- If I were to study another language it would be Italian as my family is from Calabria, the "toe" of Italy.
- Customer service is a misnomer, a myth based on facts long past. Of course, sometimes I do prefer avoiding human contact completely.
- I prefer to be by myself....often!
- Because of this I will take several days to myself - no phone, no visit, no way. It's selfish, but necessary and the people in my life have to accept that.
- Stupidity should be painful - or at least expensive.
- "Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves." - Dorothy Parker
- Music is my friend. I do not have cable TV. When I get up, when I get home, when I get in the car - the music goes on. I play it all the time and I play it LOUD. I also love to dance. Dancing is a way to get it all out and experience an elevated state of existence. Music can bring me back to a place in my childhood, last summer, last Winter Party, it can rescue me from a horrible mood and stimulate me better than any substance I know. Music transcends language. It is so powerful it can be frightening. A simple chord progression can send chills through my body repeatedly - a physical response from auditory stimulation! Unfucking real!
- I love a grill. There's something about the fire and the skill, it all feels so Clan of the Cave Bear. I like to take cauliflower and steam the shit of it then if you throw it into a food processor with just a touch of butter, it comes out resembling mashed potatoes. Snap Peas make a great side dish in 45 sec. Blanch a handful of snap peas in some water for 30 secs. then submerge them into a cold water bath w/ some ice cubes to stop the cooking. They are crisp and flavorful. Be a bit more creative and slice them lengthwise into slivers and put a that over the imposter mashed potatoes and you have the makings for a great dish. It's all about the sides for me. My favorite way to go out and eat is sampling a bunch of Tappas or bar hopping and having an appetizer at each pub. Variety is the spice of my life!
- As a fairy I would be called Tangle Rainbowfrost. I would be a fortune bringer that lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows. I would have multi-colored wings like a butterfly and only be seen at the first snow of winter. But I am not a fairy, dammit!
- Everything is a learning experience and there is a learning curve to everything.
- Enlightenment occurs when you finally believe the things you knew all those years.
- In my opinion, the first mistake parents make is ignoring the fact that kids are really just pets until they're old enough to do chores and should be treated as such. Of course, parents of unruly children often have annoying, untrained pets as well.
- I don' t think I know what love is. And they say if you don't think you do - you don't. I know what love is speaking of my mother or best friend, but I haven't felt the other love yet. I am not actively pursuing a career in love; although I am certainly open to it. There is no lacking of love, affection or close people in my life - quite the opposite, in fact. There are times I feel that the population of my inner circle is a little high and could do with some trimming. Of course, that is another story for another time.
- Those big white lines that go from one side of the street to the other are for those of us who are walking. Yes! People walk and sometimes we would like to cross the street. What is it with WeHo? I have been around as a driver and a pedestrian in many metropolitan environments and never witnessed such absolute disregard for pedestrians. On the road I am very well-mannered whether it be on foot or behind the wheel.
- "In a letter to "Dear Abby" a reader complained that a gay couple was moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to improve the quality of the neighborhood. Her suggestion - 'You could move.'" - Abigail Van Buren
- Waiting in line is worse than running out of liquor at a family reunion.
- My bar etiquette is exceptional. Once that is achieved, everything else falls into place.
- It isn't necessary to rush, but for god's sake be efficient!
- For years I worked as a server in some of the better restaurants in Boston. As a result I know wine like most people know the NBC Thursday night line-up. Wine doesn't have to be expensive - just avoid the ones with water features in the names like stream, pond or lake.
- In the category of beer, I like a Guinnnes to start. Just 1 though....or I will feel like I have a cavity and an upset stomach. Ales are my all time favorite, Newcastle, Bass, Red Hook...they all rock! Modelo? Is that a beer?, I thought it was Mexican Sparkling water.
- I love my job. Not only is the pay good, but the powers that be at Channel 1 have known each other and have loved and respected each other for a very long time. This translates into a close-knit family feel with each of our projects and even the day-to-day. I love that. It's always nice to see the same people over and over again, you build a relationship. You have ongoing jokes from shoot to shoot. I have been with them for 3 yrs now and never have felt cheated, taken advantage of, compromised or unheard. Trust me, that is a HUGE deal in this industry. As a business they have put themselves on the top and over the "Gay Porn World". I have traveled all over the country and Europe on this job. Club Channel 1 arranges appearances for me and others all over the place. I have been to some of the best parties on completely free rides by just agreeing to dance on a box. My job has perks.
- If not the sole cause, greed and jealousy are at least the prime catalysts for most of the problems on the planet.
- "If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism." - Oscar Wilde
- I went to my prom, the second time I was in 12th grade. I was kicked out 2 mos in my senior year for very bad things. Upon returning the next year I decided that I should go. Not for any reason other than I wanted to wear a tux, not any ol tux, but one with tails - and a bright red cumberbun. I took an old friend. We had fun, we didn't drink or talk with anybody, we just hung out and were in bed by midnight. Separately.
- I have broken two bones in my body on separate occasions. The details are here.
- When people get to know me they are often set back by how much I differ from the persona thrust upon me by their imaginations. I'm just me, I have no agenda and that's the way I think it should be with everyone. We all get caught up in these roles and I believe it tends to hold us back on many levels.
- On the subject of roles, I really love gender-bending because it forces people to look at something or someone differently. It's like live action hyperbole. I once read a feature on Nick Name in Blue Magazine and one of the things he said struck a chord with me:
"I have no respect for the gays that have come before me that kissed straight society's arse by hiding. They reinforced the idea that we are shameful. Kids are still mentally abused by society because there are not enough visible gay adult heroes or idols or role models. Straights need us in their face to be educated and gain respect. Young gays need us to look up to until they form their own identity. It's fucking ridiculous we ever have to "struggle" with being gay. Gay is sexy as fuck and fun as hell. Maybe we should be thrilled it's still taboo... It makes it that much more exciting."As if I needed more than a photo to make me want to fuck him.
- For all of those waiting with baited breath: My favorite costar to date is Tyler Riggz. I mean, up to this point in time. Dating him would require more fucking research.
- As someone that is extremely sensitive to his environment, I have put a great deal of thought into lifestyle ideals. If I had my way about it I would live in Manhattan from May 15 to Thanksgiving and in San Francisco for the remainder of the year. Those are the only two places I have found that appeal to every facet of my being. In NYC you can go from Thurs night to Tues AM w/o a "where is there to go now" moment. I heart that.
- "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." - Oscar Wilde
- Enebriation is a misunderstood beast. Most people abuse or at least misuse substances and the rest avoid them altogether. Let's face it, the world would be a better place if some people would get lit every now and again while others turned it down a notch. Altering the mind is a good thing as long as you don't lose your grip on the leash. When I start to negotiate huge launches and my party chatter turns to concepts and formats I know it's time to switch to San Pellegrino. I know my boundaries and respect my limitations.
- Speaking of limitations, I am very happy to report that the only thing about me I would change given the opportunity is my height. Well, physically anyway. That may or may not contribute to the next item.
- When I first see a guy it is his height that I focus on. If the height is good, I move immediately to the face and chest. Not in that order, it's a simultaneous and cummulative scan.
- On that topic I am constantly amazed at the things that turn me on about the guys I get together with. Stephen Hawking couldn't find a common thread! I guess that means I'm complex...
- Everyone agrees that people in general are stupid as fuck; however, before you cast the stupid stone, make sure to acknowledge that you are just as stupid if not more sometimes. We all do stupid things every now and again so own your stupidity and make your judgment more meaningful!
- "Heterosexuality is not normal, it's just common" - Dorothy Parker
- Most people have a specific event that changed their life forever. Mine came the day I saw an old acquaintance in a Cleveland chat room asking me to move to Nantucket for a "summer job." Nantucket and the acquaintance turned out to be duds; however, I moved to P-Town 10 days later, meeting people that would turn out to be my best friends and closest confidants. P-Town became the home of what I call my "formative years." My best years, worst lessons and longest laughs were had there. Those years shaped the man I am today.
Johnny Hazzard | Boy Wonder | Hazzard Ahead
Before I can tell you about Boy Wonder, I have to tell you about Michelle. In 1998 Michelle was an Italian lesbian full of fire and my new best friend. We worked together at a posh restaurant and as I became a server we grew closer sharing nights out over dinners and expensive bottles of wine. She introduced me to the finer side of wine and food, dragging me to Cleveland’s most impressive culinary establishments.
Michelle had a knack for words. It was a gift. She had aspirations of being a writer. Her wit was so quick that it often passed me by or smacked me right in the forehead. She later moved to LA where she had an old school chum also named Michelle. Through her friend, Michelle met a guy named Jerrod, who was also drawn to Michelle’s cynical wit. When Michelle’s living situation turned sour she invited Jerrod to pool their resources and get a nice place together. Enter Johnny.
The only reason Johnny and I ever came into contact was I happened to live with one of his dearest friends in LA. When he planned to visit she showed me a grainy and distorted photo of him and asked me if I thought he was cute. The reaction on my face revealed all and she expressed her disgust with me. Things changed dramatically when I came home one day to find him in my kitchen. I had half forgotten that he was arriving that day and when I came up the stairs I had to catch my breath both from fright and his appearance. Christ! He was SO pretty! It didn't take long for me to discover that he was just as charming and gracious as he was stunning to the eye. I swooned.
Our first somewhat bonding moment came when he asked me how much our rent was. At the time I lived in a three story townhouse in Toluca Lake. It was pristine and gorgeous. I told him it was $1,250 and he about pissed himself as he was paying that much for a studio in Boston. Later that day I had to reveal to him that I gave him the total rent, not just my half as he suspected. Boy was he mad when he realized I paid $625 for my own floor and private entrance.
I did not have all that great of a time during my visit. Michelle worked days and I was in Toluca Lake without a car. Not so hot. All that aside, it was the company that counted and the new friends I made through Jerrod's friend Michelle. We had a great time, all of us together, and I was pleased to have made some LA connections.
While Johnny was here he befriended my good buddy Michelle. She was the connection between all of us as she had gone to college with my roommate. One night we all went out dancing. Those were the golden days when Phil B was spinning in LA once a month and there was actually a dance calendar in this shitty berg. Anyway, it was one of those weird nights where I was experiencing buzzkill for no reason whatsoever. I had one vodka tonic after the other and remained stone-cold sober. Instead of waiting for the inevitable kick, I upped the ante and started pouring booze down my throat. Well, as you may imagine, it caught up with me and how! Before I knew what was happening the room was spinning and so was I. The rest of the night at Circus Disco fell from my memory.
When we all arrived back home I went upstairs to the kitchen to retrieve some water and found Johnny resting on the couch in the living room. My boyfriend was downstairs waiting for me and the water (although probably not in that order, now that I think about it) and I asked Johnny if he wanted to join us. He gracefully passed. I would have been fine with that based on his "daddy type" except he came home a few days later with a preppy blond in a BMW. No big deal. It was just the only time we could have had hot sex ever and it was missed. I'm not bitter.
I loved my friend Michelle and had a great time with her, always, so you can imagine my complete shock when she decided to end our friendship. I never really found out what happened, she never thought it courteous to explain to me what I had done or what could have possibly happened to warrant such an extreme decision. I was not alone. Jerrod was also a victim of a similar surprise attack. He was very hurt. However, it was much more painful to him due to the fact that he had the misfortune of being her roommate. That threw a spin on things that he didn't anticipate, like homelessness.
My roommate broke ties with Johnny soon after that visit. I won't go into details, but it was fucking ridiculous and very hurtful to Johnny. A few months later she did the same with me. Naturally, I had no contact with Johnny. I mean, we hardly knew each other. However, my friend Michelle had stayed in touch and when Johnny came to LA to film his very first scene he called her to meet up.
Picture it, Boston, April of 2003. I had just sent in a nude pic of myself to 3 major producers of Gay Porn. I included Chi Chi as one of the recipients. Four hours later I was in the back stairway of Aquitaine, my newest place of employment, discussing my first film with her and when it would be best to fly out to LA for a "test run". I immediately called Jerrod's friend Michelle to tell her of my recent venture and the trip out her way. We hung out and I got to know her circle of friends as my own. Jerrod was one of her closest confidents with a gift for words and the ability to construct them into a thought or comment that could you leave you in tears or stitches depending on his disposition.
"He's doing PORN?" I exclaimed when Michelle told me. Oh my god! He's so HOT! What's his porn name? Johnny Hazzard. Perfect! I tripped over my tongue and told Michelle to bring me along when they met out. I was shameless. "I have to do his web site" I said and she made it happen. We had a lovely lunch at The Abbey and I was in.
A website had been suggested to me by more than one person, including the owner of Rascal Video. When the idea was presented to Michelle, she leapt out of her skin to announce to me enthusiastically that Jerrod does websites! I replied with an similar response. At that point I thought that DSL was an STD, well I wasn't quite that oblivious, but awfully close. The idea of having a website was totally foreign to me and exciting at the same time.
Jerrod said that a web site was nothing to be afraid of and was an absolute necessity for me. We employed a friend of Jerrod's (also named Jared) to do a photo shoot for me. Jerrod and I sat on the floor of his office one night creating a bio page for me. It was then that he discovered that I too, have a knack for words. After some time the new site was hatched. There was really nothing to it except for some pictures, a bio and absolutely no involvement or effort on my part. Every now and then Jerrod would suggest something new that usually meant I had to think about something and write. I usually set it on the back burner to boil over. I am sure this was difficult for Jerrod; nonetheless, he stood by me patient and confident that I was going to come around soon.
That's how it all came about. Johnny has been the easiest person to work for/with and in the process we have become very close friends. It's the kind of relationship you always hope for in any situation. The first few years I just wanted to impress him and make him happy and I succeeded. That's where the moniker "Boy Wonder" came from. Once we launched the blog my tact changed dramatically. We established ourselves as business partners and I began my quest to mold him into what I think he can be. There is so much potential. He is amazing. I love him.
Years after that fateful night out when Johnny sexually rejected me, he told me that while we were out I had my hands down his pants as he danced on a box at Circus Disco. He was fully erect at the time. Can you imagine that happening and having NO RECOLLECTION WHATSOEVER! My god, what I wouldn't sacrifice to have that memory back!
Johnny Hazzard | Boy Wonder | Hazzard Ahead
Hazzard Ahead was created as a separate entity from HazzardXXX because we wanted an outlet that was accessible to a wider audience. Even though the subject of this site is a porn star, there is much more going on inside and out than simply getting naked. You may note that there are no illicit images here and even the profanity is somewhat limited. We believe anyone should feel comfortable coming here to peek into the world of Johnny Hazzard and even interact a little bit without the worry of unsolicited and gratuitous harsh language, naked flesh and abusive behavior. Not that there's anything wrong with any of that in our opinion...
The design of this site centers around images of Johnny shot by Jared Mechaber on March 3rd, 2004. Johnny and I wanted a blog that set itself apart and I think we really hit it on target here with the help of Mr. Mechaber's beautiful images. Visit his site to see some of the spectacular work he's done - especially at Burning Man.